Building Europe 2018 Brokerage Event
On Wednesday, 18th April 2018, Enterprise Europe Network organises a FREE-to-attend matchmaking event at Building Holland, the biggest exhibition for sustainable constructions in The Netherlands.
The event provides the perfect forum for potential partners – both visitors and exhibitors - to pre-arrange meetings and capitalise on Dutch and European construction opportunities, energy efficiency, recycling.
This is an excellent opportunity for specifiers, suppliers, contractors, distributors to discover new and innovative products and services from the international marketplace and a chance for product manufacturers, service providers, sub-contractors to meet construction professionals, such as: architects, contractors, distributors, agents, builders’ merchants, research centres, universities.
The Building Europe 2018 Brokerage offers business contacts to industry, design, science and sustainable constructions professionals who are looking for potential partners in The Netherlands and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth. The brokerage event takes place during the largest sustainable building event in The Netherlands: Building Holland: www.buildingholland.nl.
- Latest trends in sustainable materials and technologies
- Short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- One-to-one meetings with exhibitors on their own stand
- Get to know key players offering dedicatedservices & products
- See an exhibition of successful products and service.
Why to participate?
- Showcase your projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Latest information on Sustainability in the Building Industry
- Present, discuss and develop new projects.
- Insulation Materials
- Energy Systems
- Building Methods
- Smart Building
- Circulair Economy
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One day before the event you receive your meeting schedule